Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The great blog consolidation is complete!

Now there are only five blogs. How cool is that? Here's the latest on Travels with Gaby. There are no travels. :) It is just too hot. Highest temperature so far was 114F. I guess the magic date for starting up again is 10-1-2006. And I have to tell you, Gaby is not real thrilled about it. But there is still much to do. So far I have all the finds for the 2005 - 2006 season of rockhounding in bins: Eagle Pass and Big Chief Jasper, McCracken Mine, Gaby's Peak, Pebble Terraces, Rock Identification Kit, and Rock Tumbling. I'm really looking forward to starting the rock tumbling and making some jewelry. I sort of get it for living in the desert. You head out Oct. to May, and get as much raw material as possible and then spend the summer indoors working with all you have collected. It works for me. Now I'm off to post at the other blogs.
Up next, Blue Flax Studio. Yep, everything has changed and I need to update the sidebar.
http://blueflaxstudio.blogspot.com/

CU

No comments: